- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- TSH is secreted from the pituitary gland. On one hand, TSH can be stimulated by thyroid stimulating releasing hormone (TRH) from the hypothalamus; on the other hand, TSH can be inhibited by T4 feedback. Blood TSH and T4 disorder lead to hyperthyroidism.
- Rapid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for feline thyroid function
The most common clinical signs of cat hyperthyroidism are weight loss (95%), increased appetite (50%), and increased thirst and urination. Hyperthyroidism may also cause vomiting, diarrhea, and hyperactivity. The coat of affected cats may appear unkempt, matted, or greasy.
- T4 and TSH tests help to diagnose more than 80% of declined thyroid function
- Body checkup of aged canine (4-6 years old and above)
- Monitor and prognosis
- Test before anesthesia
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline thyroid stimulating hormone test kit
determine the level of feline thyroid stimulating hormone
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches,Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861