- quantitative fluorescent
- Feline health test
Feline Parvo Virus (FPV) leads to hemorrhagic enteritis. It is highly infectious with short courses and rapid deterioration, which leads to a high mortality rate. Testing FPV Ab can evaluate the possibility of infection by pathogens and the defense ability effectively.
Advantages of joint tests
Antibodies are immunoglobins produced by the immune system when the canine is infected by pathogens, and it can help animals resist pathogen infection. Testing FPV and FPV Ab level, helps to evaluate felines defense ability and their possibility of infection by pathogens. We are able to achieve more precise diagnosis and accurate treatment.
When to test antibody?
- Before and after first vaccination: avoid interference of the high maternal antibody and leads to failed vaccination
- Before and after supplementary vaccination: whether to proceed with extra vaccination and ensure effective immunity
- During treatment: depending on the virus concentration and antibody level, the veterinary can assess the severity, treatment, and prognosis of the disease.
- body checkups: monitoring the immunity, lowering the incidence
- Perioperative: evaluate the risks
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline parvo virus antibody test kit
determine the level of feline panleukopenia virus antibody
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861