- quantitative fluorescent
- feline health test
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- DD mainly indicates the fibrin degradation function. It commonly increases in secondary hyperfibrinolysis, also increases in active thrombus formation and fibrinolysis in blood vessel.
- Quantitative immunofluorescent technology detects feline DD concentration
- 10 min rapid test. Exclusion diagnosis for venous thromboembolism.
About Heart Disease
Feline heart disease usually begins with cardiomyopathy. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy leads to heart failure, thrombus and myocardial injury. Many felines were failed to recover because of delayed detection and treatment.
- Pulmonary thromboembolism: Thrombolytic monitoring and evaluation
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Diffuse intravascular coagulation
- Prognosis of surgery
- severe inflammation: pancreatitis, hepatitis, tumor, Autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA) CTnI
Standard: 10 pieces/box
Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline D-Dimer test kit
Serum / plasma
determine the level of feline D-Dimer
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861