- quantitative immunofluorescence
- Feline health test
Feline Calici Virus (FCAV) is an oral and upper respiratory infectious disease. It is common among feline with a high incidence rate and low mortality rate. However, it is deadly to kittens younger than 84 days. FCAV antibody level indicates the possibility of infection by pathogens and the defense ability.
When to test antibody?
- Before and after first vaccination: avoid interference of the high maternal antibody and leads to failed vaccination
- Before and after supplementary vaccination: whether to proceed with extra vaccination and ensure effective immunity
- During treatment: depending on the virus concentration and antibody level, the veterinary can assess the severity, treatment, and prognosis of the disease.
- body checkups: monitoring the immunity, lowering the incidence
- Perioperative: evaluate the risks
Standard: 10 pieces/box
Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline calicivirus antibody test kit
determine the level of feline calicivirus antibody
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861