- quantitative immunofluorescence
- feline health test
- 0.5 Kilograms (kg)
Joint Inspection Advantage
Dawnsail is the only company that manufactures FCAV antigen and antibody in the market. To test both FCAV antigen and antibody, we can achieve more complete test results, precise diagnosis, and accurate treatment.
The innovative technology of quantitative immunofluorescence lateral flow helps to quantify the number of pathogens. It is at least 100 times more sensitive than colloidal gold. Sensitiveness and specificness can reach up to 95.2% and 99.9%. It can detect a low concentration of FHV at the early stage to minimize leaks and increase the recovery rate.
- Take ocular and nasal swabs for the sample.
- 10 min rapid test
- Show results to pet owners
Feline Calici Virus (FCAV) is an oral and upper respiratory infectious disease. It is common among feline with a high mortality and low mortality rate. However, it is deadly to kittens younger than 84 days. The vaccine doesnt prevent feline from FCAV effectively, because of the high variability of the virus.
- Effectively evaluate the level of infection
- Scientific prognosis and treatment
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline calicivirus test kit
ocular, nasal, oral swab
determine the level of feline calicivirus
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861