- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- TSH is secreted from pituitary gland. On one hand, TSH can be stimulated by thyroid stimulating releasing hormone (TRH) from hypothalamus; on the other hand, TSH can be inhibited by T4 feedback.
- Rapid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for thyroid function
Declined thyroid function
Canine with declined thyroid function tends to be fatigable and often experiences weight gain, dry skin, symmetrical fur dropping, pigmentation, etc. In severe cases, edema causes skin thickening on top of the eyes, neck, shoulder, and back.
- T4 and TSH tests help to diagnose more than 80% of declined thyroid function
- body checkup of aged canine (4-6 years old and above)
- monitor and prognosis
- test before anesthesia
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold storage 2-8
Canine thyroid stimulating hormone test kit
determine the level of canine thyroid stimulating hormone
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches,Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861