- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- Thyroid impacts almost all organ functions, such as promote growth, regulate metabolism, increase oxygen consumption and heat production, neural excitation, etc.
- Blood TSH and T4 disorder lead to a decrease in thyroid function.
- apid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for feline thyroid function
Hyperthyroidism is one of the most common feline endocrine diseases. It is common in elder cats with an average age of 13. They often experience weight loss (95%), increased appetite (50%), and increased thirst and urination. Hyperthyroidism may also cause vomiting, diarrhea, and hyperactivity. The coat of affected cats may appear unkempt, matted, or greasy.
- Diagnose of feline hyper thyroid function
- Gody checkup of Aged feline (4-6 years old and above)
- Monitor and prognosis
- Test before anesthesia
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold storage 2-8
feline thyroxine test kit
determine the level of feline thyroxine
Fluorescent rapid test
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches,Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861