- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- Thyroid impacts almost all organ functions, such as promote growth, regulate metabolism, increase oxygen consumption and heat production, neural excitation, etc. Blood TSH and T4 disorder lead to a decrease in thyroid function.
- Rapid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for thyroid function
Declined canine thyroid function
Canine with declined thyroid function tends to be fatigable and often experiences weight gain, dry skin, symmetrical fur dropping, pigmentation, etc. In severe cases, edema causes skin thickening on top of the eyes, neck, shoulder, and back.
- T4 and TSH tests help to diagnose more than 80% of declined thyroid function
- body checkup of Aged canine (4-6 years old and above)
- monitor and prognosis
- test before anesthesia
- Standard : 10 pieces/box
- Storage : cold storage 2-8
Canine thyroxine test kit
determine the concentration of canine thyroxine
Fluorescent Rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches,Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861