- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- P4 is a steroid hormone produced by corpus luteum. It is essential for female mammals during reproduction, such as ovulation, pregnancy, giving birth, breast growth.
- When a healthy female canines P4 level reaches 15-35ng/ml and the keratinocyte level is higher than 70%, the mating success rate can reach up to 80%.
- Rapid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for progesterone level
Canine estrus takes place biyearly, commonly once in spring March April and once in autumn September November. P4 test is valuable in the clinical application of breeding since false pregnancy often happens. Monitoring the P4 level before breeding helps to anticipate breeding season and raise the rate of successful mating and calming fetus.
- monitoring to confirm the best timing for mating
- confirm the necessity of supplementary exogenous progesterone
- combine various readings to increase successful reproduction
- adjuvant diagnose of laboring
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold
- storage 2-8
- Time: 10 min
- Sample: plasma
feline thyroxine test kit
determine the level of feline thyroxine
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches,Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861