- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
Canine Parvo Virus (CPV) is one of the major canine infectious diseases. It can cause gastrointestinal diseases and myocardial injury. It is highly infectious with a high mortality rate. Early detection helps with treatment and recovery.
When to test antibody?
- Before and after first vaccination: avoid interference of the high maternal antibody and leads to failed vaccination
- Before and after supplementary vaccination: whether to proceed with extra vaccination and ensure effective immunity
- During treatment: depending on the virus concentration and antibody level, the veterinary can assess the severity, treatment, and prognosis of the disease.
- body checkups: monitoring the immunity, lowering the incidence
- Perioperative: evaluate the risks
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold
- storage 2-8
Canine distemper virus antibody
97.6% vs. PCR
99.9% vs. PCR
determine the level of canine distemper virus antibody
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861