- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- DD mainly indicates the fibrin degradation function. It commonly increases in secondary hyperfibrinolysis, also increases in active thrombus formation and fibrinolysis in blood vessel.
- Quantitative immunofluorescent technology detects canine DD level
- 10 min rapid test. Exclusion diagnosis for venous throm boembolism.
About Heart Disease
Canine heart disease takes 10% of all animals. It is one of the biggest threats to elder dogs health. Cardiovascular disease often causes pulmonary thromboembolism and myocardial injury. Many canines were failed to recover because of delayed detection and treatment.
- Pulmonary thromboembolism: Thrombolytic monitoring and evaluation
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Diffuse intravascular coagulation
- Prognosis of surgery
- severe inflammation: pancreatitis, hepatitis, tumor, Autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Stora: ge: cold storage 2-8
- Time ; 10 min
- Sample: plasma
Canine D-Dimer test kit
Serum / plasma
Determine the level of canine D-Dimer
Fluorescent rapid test
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861