- quantitative fluorescent
- 0.2 Kilograms (kg)
- Cortisol, also known as hydrocortisone, is a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands in response to stress, it has anti-inflammation and blood pressure maintenance effect.
- Excessive COR leads to Cushings syndrome.
- Lack of COR leads to Addisons disease
- Rapid test in 10 minutes
- Sensitive biomarker for adrenal cortical function
Cushing's syndrome (hyperadrenocorticism)
Most owners will notice excess thirst and urination. There can also be hair loss, weight gain, panting, skin changes, lowered immunity and abdominal swelling, which can make the belly appear to sag. A lack of energy is another symptom you may notice. In most cases, the symptoms are quite mild and for this reason along with the fact that there could be other causes of these signs getting a confirmed diagnosis can be challenging.
Addison's disease (hypoadrenocorticism)
On examination of dogs with Addisons disease, one may see depression, weakness, weight loss, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, weak pulses and sometimes a slow, irregular heart rate.
- body checkup of aged canine (4-6 years old and above)
- diagnose of adrenal cortical function and treatment
- diagnose of Cushings syndrome and treatment
- diagnose of Addisons disease and treatment
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold
- storage 2-8
- Time 10 min
- Sample: plasma
Canine Cortisol test kit
determine the level of Canine Cortisol
Fluorescent rapid test
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Test kit is sealed in individual foil pouches, Each 10 test kits come with 10 bottles of buffer, 10 swabs and 10 tips in a box.
- Middle East, North America, Asia
- All India
Building 1, 501 Chang Sheng Nan Road, Jiaxing Zhejiang China 86-573-82725861